Friday 11 January 2013

Renewing Oldies but Goodies








 Burberry long sleeve polo shirt (hand-me-down from my Mommy dearest). Forever 21 black maxi dress (an oldie in my closet). Charles & Keith sandals (bought on sale at Changi SG airport). Casio vintage gold watch (brother's Christmas gift). Rayban wayfarer. Gold necklace (given by a dear friend). MAC lipstick: Ravishing.

Happy 2013 lovely people! I just spent an amazing holiday with my loved ones back home in the Philippines. :) Part of my trip to my hometown was cleaning up my closet and it surely was fun because I got to rediscover some oldies but goodies in my closet. Plus... my Mom gave me some goodies from her closet too, which made me even happier! (Moms are the BEST, and they surely KNOW BEST in fashion can I just say!)

Anyway new year doesn't mean you have to have new clothes. All you have to do by the end of the year is go through all your clothes and see what you can reinvent and as well as what you can give away. One word, RECYCLE. Like I always say, keep the classic ones! There will always be a way to dress it up. Like this black maxi dress that I love, I paired it with a classic Burberry polo (Thanks Mom!) You can actually pair it with anything... denim jacket, printed/colored blazer, studded vest, or even a scarf.
So happy reinventing this 2013 and BE BOLD!

IN FASHION AND STYLING, YOU MAKE YOUR OWN RULES. HAVE FUN! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment